WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....think it is self explanatory....pics always welcome.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Offshore where? Just curious as I do a lot of offshore work...unless you mean sailing

No Kobold (sorry) but I'm wearing a Omega SMP Chronograph over christmas

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
:oops:

I'm gonna quickly edit my post...:-! I'm such a watch noob

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
In the morning? Pajamas. No watch, initially. ;-)

Maybe my Panerai. Unless I'm officially 'given' my Corum Romulus, then it'll be that one.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
I'm wearing this....received this week in a trade. It came on this wonderful Sinn rubber and fits exactly...no need for the Ti bracelet, ever, IMO. Going to look hot with clerical collar and black shirt later this afternoon ;-):-d

WOW...what a Seal--this is even more "bottomless" than I thought it would be....it's a bit bruised, but it adds to its toolish charm (IMO) Here it is on a wreath at the church, and on the rainy hood of the truck . More and better pics will eventually follow

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
T-MINUS 45 MINUTES TO THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST SERVICE....but here's a greeting card :-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I don't think there is any tool watch out there that looks bad on sinn rubber...great combo

·
Registered
520 Posts
Nice Seal - I think I would call that one "Darth Seal".

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'll be wearing this

and think about everything we lost and gained this year.
Merry Christmas my friends.

That Seal is beautiful Liz.
Cheers,
J

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
That is a great looking SEAL. I don't care for that SEAL on bracelet, but on Sinn rubber...it gives me jelly legs!
I will have on a Rolex GMT II 16760. I just got it back from RSC yesterday. It looks brand new, most would never guess it is 20 years old. I will post pixs tomorrow, natural light is the great equalizer and I have none right now.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry, but Darth Seal is already taken :) Happy to share the title with our gal Liz though :)

Liz, if you think those are bruises, you should see some shots of the Darth these days. Lots of fishing trips and no-nonsense wearing have definitely led to some casualties, but I still love that watch more every time I wear it.

As for me..I can't decide what to wear tomorrow, but yes, PJs, Crocs and all, I don't leave the bedroom any morning without a watch.

·
Registered
448 Posts
My familly and I go nude like Baby *****. Don't Y'all?

"I like to think of ***** as a mischievous badger" Cal Naughton Jr. 2006

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
This X-Mas morning I am wearing my Omega Planet Ocean; although will switch it for the SEAL in the afternoon. Everyone have a wonderful X-Mas day with your family, friends, and loved ones. :-!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Well, since I was outside the wire and on the road Xmas Day morning, I wore my Casio Pathfinder (the compass and alarm settings are handy). Solid watch for what it is intended to do.

When I got back, I switched to my Chase-Durer 1000XL PVD UDT Special Forces Chrono. Nice looking timepiece, especially with the larger size case (45mm vice 42.5mm, I think?). I have sent home and had locked upp all fo my automatics and good watches, as both the job and the weather / dust were playing havoc with things. No point in risking a watch that I really do not want to risk, I guess.

James

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Amazing pics, as usual, Liz. Thanks for these!

James

1 - 20 of 32 Posts