WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know anything about the Waterberry clock company? This is a very old clock. I’ve never tried to wind it or do any research on the maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
I don't know a darn thing about it.. BUT... DO NOT SELL IT. It's also a beauty! Before you do anything try to find a reputable clock maker have him look at it! Maybe someone here can help get you some assistance!
Again that is a Beauty!! I think it's somehow related to Timex back in the good old days!!

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, It is a very nice looking clock. It has been sitting on my shelf for 25 years. It belonged to my grandmother. I’ll have to find a local clock shop and have them take a look at it. I would like to get it running.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Have you checked the "phone book" in your area?
Hopefully you have a few to pick from..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t think that we own a phone book anymore. I’ll do a local search on the Internet to see what I can find.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Keep us posted and I would not wind it until you get it looked at again it's a Beauty, maybe someone else will "chime" in..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John, thank you very much for the information on the Waterbury clock company. It is interesting that they actually made watches for soldiers during World War I. I’m looking forward to getting this clock working again.

·
Moderator Public Forum
21,915 Posts
Yes Waterbury made products in addition to clocks. Here's an interesting article that includes information on the famous Long Wind watch.The Waterbury Watch Museum

Your clock looks to be in nice condition. Be sure to keep this thread updated with your progress.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts