WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently looking for a waterproof leather strap for my Omega SMPc. I love the rubber material on Hirsch's performance line, but wanted to see what else is out there. Specifically, I think the black SMPc would look fantastic on a grey strap with white or red stitching, but it doesn't look like Hirsch makes a strap in this color.

Anybody have any suggestions for waterproof leather straps, preferably in grey?

Thanks in advance! :-!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey Brandon,

I had Joe at SNPR straps make a custom strap. Excellent quality. Works well in the water.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
This isn't specifically leather, but have you considered sailcloth? It would look dynamite on your SMPc and is water resistant or even waterproof depending on what you do with it (you can swim or shower with many of them).

I'd recommend bradystraps for sailcloths if you have interest. Very good quality and reasonable price. They come with a variety of stitching colors. A pic of one of mine is below.

For strictly leather, though, I'll defer to other members. Cheers!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413408387.765913.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413408405.983541.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Majmvt, would you happen to have a picture of the strap? Now I'm curious!

RE: Sailcloth...it looks good on some watches but I don't think it's for me. I do like the Hirsch Robbie but it seems a bit loud for me. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sure here are a couple iPhone pics.

I really like this strap. A nice rugged thickness near the lugs but still extremely comfortable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts