WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally do not, have seen random people do this over the years and it perplexes me for the most part.

Do you wear you watch with the dial to the inside of your wrist? If so please share why, i am curious. Is an attempt to further protect the lense or comfort or just style?

·
Registered
736 Posts
I know a few people who do it because they are working jobs where it's just more convenient to spot the time because they work with their hands. So rather than flipping the wrist up to check the time they can basically just look down and spot the time.

·
Registered
104 Posts
To protect the face

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
I usually wear my watches on the left wrist outside but sometimes I wear two watches and if I do so, the watch on the right wrist is inside. Why? because it is simply more convenient. Oddly this doesn't work for me at all on the left wrist, where it feels exactly the opposite.

cheers

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
There are a number of reasons:
- when driving a car or flying a plane you can see the time without taking your hand of the steering wheel/stick
- when working in tight spaces you don't bang the face into stuff
- working the buttons is also more convenient on some models when wearing it on the inside

Regards, Sedi :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts