• I've considered wearing 2 or more watches in public

Votes: 29 6.3%
  • I wear only 1 watch in private

Votes: 143 31.2%
  • I wear 2 or more watches in private

Votes: 32 7.0%
  • I've considered wearing 2 or more watches in private

Votes: 23 5.0%
  • I smile when I see people wear 2 watches in public.

Votes: 54 11.8%
  • I've tried wearing 2 or more watches in public/private, but it wasn't for me

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I do/would like to wear watches on my ankles. I need professional help

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I wish I had more arms so I can wear more watches. I need professional help.

Votes: 21 4.6%
  • I need professional help, and it has nothing to do with watches.

Votes: 69 15.1%
  • I am clicking this box because the option exists.

Votes: 147 32.1%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
As has been discussed in the Omega forum from time to time, there are also plenty of pictures from the early US space program in which astronauts are seen wearing a watch on each wrist. At the time, when fewer watches had all the cool complications we insist on nowadays (or at least, few watches that could pass NASA's testing program), it was probably the most expedient way to a) ensure that there was a backup watch available, and b) use a second time zone (although I'm not exactly sure why they would need that, but I didn't go on any of the missions:-(). For what it's worth...

And as for the mental imbalance thing, I am accused regularly by the Missus of being imbalanced just for having more than one watch!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.