WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A voice in my head says I should save my 5513 for special occasions... I scan the forum daily to find another watch that I might enjoy as much and put into rotation... My collection which includes a nice Tag and Seiko might as well be out up for sale...

I catch myself looking at my watch daily and it still makes me smile like the day I got it. Yes, the scratches on the plastic dome show from daily wear, but I tell myself polywatch and just keep wearing.

Anyone suffer from this same affliction or have you found a nice rotation watch?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373502729.764997.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
I also thought like you in the beginning. I had my birth year Speedmaster and next to that I had my Seiko 6309 for daily use.

Now, couple years later, I wear all of my watches when I like it. Just the old watch of my grandfather I would wear only for special family things. (I have the let it repaired first... ;) )

Best! Glenn

·
Registered
529 Posts
Same here! I absolutely cannot get enough of my DSSD! Wear it all the time. Only period when I do put on my IWC instead is when I wear short sleave polos as the Rolex gets too much unwanted attention on the tube!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts