·
Registered
8,435 Posts
Deeee-eeeee-ecent!

Reactions: 762/556

·
Premium Member
6,695 Posts
Yep that’s me every day (no Rolex though)

·
Premium Member
17,617 Posts
If you strap it to your wrist I suppose it does.
Nope I strap it on my belt with a Turtleback leather case. After buying cheap eBay cases to attach to my belt, I discovered Turtleback cases that are of exceptionally high quality materials and design. Anyhow I'm going to claim two watches since my iPhone gives the time as well as date. Couple of other functions too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you'll be successful if you pull it off long enough. As for the watches, your rollie is on the wrong wrist. Easy mistake to make, no worries. Pro tip...divide up the bojangles, one on each wrist looks better than pig pile on one wrist, looks like that apple is being mugged
My thinking; the bojangles with the Apple would make it look more decorative while letting the Explorer hold its own.

Being left handed the Exp sits better on the right side.

I guess I could try going both ways…..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope I strap it on my belt with a Turtleback leather case. After buying cheap eBay cases to attach to my belt, I discovered Turtleback cases that are of exceptionally high quality materials and design. Anyhow I'm going to claim two watches since my iPhone gives the time as well as date. Couple of other functions too.
SaddleBack for my leather goods…..

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve been wearing a watch and an Apple Watch for over a year now - don’t even think about it anymore. I wear them in the opposite order to your picture but whatever is comfortable for you. Nobody bats an eyelid, not sure people outside watch forums would even notice.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I like my Apple Watch too, but don't care much for that look, so I just wear the Rolex. Unless I'm working out. Then I wear just the Apple Watch for all of its useful functions.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I think you'll be successful if you pull it off long enough. As for the watches, your rollie is on the wrong wrist. Easy mistake to make, no worries. Pro tip...divide up the bojangles, one on each wrist looks better than pig pile on one wrist, looks like that apple is being mugged
Bojangles 😂

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
First time i Did this i scratched my One day new baby Tuna hardlex. No watches on my right wrist PLS

·
Registered
56 Posts
I do not, but I’ve been trying to figure out what to do since I now have both a Whoop and a Fitbit. I have been wearing those on opposite wrists but that has basically stopped me from wearing my watches. Not sure how ridiculous it is to wear both of those on one wrist and a watch on the other or what combination looks least crazy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I do not, but I've been trying to figure out what to do since I now have both a Whoop and a Fitbit. I have been wearing those on opposite wrists but that has basically stopped me from wearing my watches. Not sure how ridiculous it is to wear both of those on one wrist and a watch on the other or what combination looks least crazy.
I wore 2-4 Swatches on one wrist in 8th grade and was pretty cool.

?

1 - 21 of 107 Posts