WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta keep The Man happy. Ironman, that is.

·
Banned
4,512 Posts
Did you just take a DB or MB band and stealth it (and change out the hardware)? I thought about going this route but the MIRB band is really growing on me.
actually this is a GG band/bezel dyed black {after a try at orange made it red} i like the stock look just fine but sometimes like to mix things up for a different look, even if only slightly different.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Tribe, I'll be sure to look you up if I ever sell it. You'll get first dibs. ;-)

Funny they don't come up all that often. I got mine here on the WUS sales forum practically on a whim after learning about them on the 50 G's piece Sjors did on it (b/c I was hankering for a Frog, actually and wanted to see what the screwback thing was all about). If I come across another for sale I'll try to remember to pass it along to you too (I love being an enabler). :-!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Love my atomic frog, Checknwatch! Wanted to wear it today, but it totaly wouldn't fit under the shirt cuff. So I'm wearing the JDM Black Titan version of the Protrek 1500 (no photo yet, here's my natural Ti colored one):

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts