WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to www.bluedial.com seiko // MENS// Seiko Diving Watches

3 are left -- one black and 2 yellow

at checkout type: WEEKEND in the coupon box and you will get 10% off at checkout

Can't find a better deal on these - the others will be back, just keep checking the website

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
It looks like they raised their prices though, they were lower when I checked the other day. :think: I hate it when site run "sales", but jack up their prices so they are basically the same. <| If you want to find all the black dial versions, go to the Seiko Automatic watch section.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Even though he charges a ridiculous $38.00 for shipping, it looks like that seller on Ebay from Singapore called "pokemonyu" has the best prices for these. His prices even with the high shipping charges are better than bluedial.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even though he charges a ridiculous $38.00 for shipping, it looks like that seller on Ebay from Singapore called "pokemonyu" has the best prices for these. His prices even with the high shipping charges are better than bluedial.
Maybe, but if something screws up with the watch, you want to deal with a dealer in Singapore? And is the warranty a full 3 year warranty, or just the 1 year "international warranty?"

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just paid $213 for the yellow rubber, delivered, on bluedial. Pokemonyu has it for $199 + 38 in shipping......i think blue dial's 10% off WEEKEND deal still beats pokymonyu. AND I had my watch in one day.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good points Liz! I wasn't trying to undermine bluedial but just reporting on what I had found. I've never had a problem with a new Seiko ever but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. Looks like bluedial is the lowest afterall!

Liz, do you know if a standard 22mm Seiko diver's bracelet will fit the SKZ? Thanks.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Liz, do you know if a standard 22mm Seiko diver's bracelet will fit the SKZ? Thanks.
Gene - I don't know, but it should, and the reason is the lug arms bring the spring bar out...but not too far...I got a bracelet with the black one - but I took it off. Nice bracelet though with SEL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts