WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend! I'm sans DOXA (still being serviced) so I'm consoling myself with pictures and the forum. I'm wearing my Tag Heuer Link (I call it the Jason Bourne watch) and it's taking a while to adjust to the "small" 42 mm case. That's what happens after wearing a 750 Pro for two years. :)

Let's see what you're wearing guys! Help me pass the time! :-d

Cheers,

Avi

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Gotta find my camera.... Wearing the new Certina DS-3 (pics late afternoon), and yes Jason, I know....

Okay, that should read post.... anyone know how to modify a GIF? :-d

·
Registered
329 Posts
Going with the T.Graph Reissue Today

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
SUB 1000T Pro on Doxa rubber...

Best, Mike W.

·
Registered
620 Posts
600 T Pro:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Okay all - some lovely watches on show tonight. You just know what I'm going to post though.:-d

Alasdair

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Okay, some quick and dirties of the DS-3..... but you guys have got me cravin' some orange! I may have to switch to the Pro :-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Gotta find my camera.... Wearing the new Certina DS-3 (pics late afternoon), and yes Jason, I know....

Okay, that should read post.... anyone know how to modify a GIF? :-d

Thanks for the new GIF!! I really like that one. Collecting smilies helps to take the edge off not being able to buy a new watch right now:-d

BTW --- My weekend watch.............

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Okay, some quick and dirties of the DS-3..... but you guys have got me cravin' some orange! I may have to switch to the Pro :-!

Ok, now see how nice that dial/hand combo looks? I love that squirt of a hour hand :) Much better than the typical plongeur swap that everyone does.
Good on ya, TB!
DW

·
Registered
349 Posts
This is my only choice. But it's all I'll ever need in a watch. Do I want more? Absolutely!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts