WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be completely out of action for weeks at a time starting in May (I am becoming a franken human - new knees :-d).

Rather than throw you to the mercies of the Moderators At Large (who can moderate in any forum) I have asked one of our own, RONALDHELD, to come on board as an additional HEQ moderator and help out. And crazy as it actually sounds, he agreed! :-!

So please show him a nice welcome!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I am going to be completely out of action for weeks at a time starting in May (I am becoming a franken human - new knees :-d).

Rather than throw you to the mercies of the Moderators At Large (who can moderate in any forum) I have asked one of our own, RONALDHELD, to come on board as an additional HEQ moderator and help out. And crazy as it actually sounds, he agreed! :-!

So please show him a nice welcome!

Eeeb, wish you well and a speedy recovery and welcome RONALDHELD

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hey, Eeeb, best of luck with the knee-replacement surgery. Those I've know who've had this were able to return to full and active use of their legs--maybe even better than before! Just an amazing advance in medical science. Hope your recovery is quick and relatively painless. And Ronald, many thanks for taking on what must be akin to herding cats! :-d

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Thanks for the heads up and good luck with the op, maybe you can treat yourself to an iPad with 3G to stay in touch ;-)

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
O/T: Eeeb, how long will you have had to wait for this surgery since it was requested? I've been following the recent US health care reform debate with considerable interest and have wondered about differences in waiting times between the US and Canada for certain surgeries. In Canada, waiting times differ somewhat by province, but the benchmark for knee-replacement surgery is 26 weeks. Here in British Columbia, we come closest to meeting that with nearly 80% of patients getting in for the surgery in that time.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Good luck, Jim, and a speedy recovery!
Welcome, Ron, as our new moderator!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts