WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every Anonimist needs this beauty, as i said many times before, pictures don't do justice when we talk about timepieces, always I do my best trying to get realistic captures playing with lights and my camera and I can't take the soul of the Sailor Diver because the reflection is higher than the domed crystal on the other nimos.

But, the dial is just amazing looks very nice, well done bold numbers full filled of luminiscent material, the hands are very nice bold also, the crown is nice because of the Anonimo symbol.

I try the bracelet on my Sailor and the result is just amazing, Bracelet = Presence is a very good companion for any Anonimo Timepiece.

I can't be more happy... I can imagine now this one on the New Anonimo rubber strap.

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
As usual, great pictures, Nelson. Do you get a new 'Nimo once a month?! Why don't you show a group portrait of your collection at some point? Certainly our tastes must be similar as I have this one as well as a version of the white dial Militare that you showed us a few weeks ago. Another great addition. Will show mine with the black sail, on the Kodiak strap with yellow stitiching I got from you when I get a moment to take some pictures. I also tried mine on the bracelet as well, but felt it didn't interact as well with the black, yellow and red on the dial as it did with the black strap with yellow stitiching--either way it is a great looker, as I tried unsuccessfully to suggest in another thread where people were comparing this to the blue dial Marinai. I still think this is the best buy for the buck at Anonimo.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Wow! Wasn't a big fan of the Sailor Diver until I saw these photos. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
That's a beauty....Congrats...

Just wondering if there is some significance to "Anonimo Sailing Team"...

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As usual, great pictures, Nelson. Do you get a new 'Nimo once a month?! Why don't you show a group portrait of your collection at some point? Certainly our tastes must be similar as I have this one as well as a version of the white dial Militare that you showed us a few weeks ago. Another great addition. Will show mine with the black sail, on the Kodiak strap with yellow stitiching I got from you when I get a moment to take some pictures. I also tried mine on the bracelet as well, but felt it didn't interact as well with the black, yellow and red on the dial as it did with the black strap with yellow stitiching--either way it is a great looker, as I tried unsuccessfully to suggest in another thread where people were comparing this to the blue dial Marinai. I still think this is the best buy for the buck at Anonimo.
Well, I got this as a Christmas present, I like a lot the Marinai d'Italia but always look at this baby, on the bracelet to me is just amazing because of the dial color looks bold on a PURE SS.
No group picture yet because i have many projects on them maybe later on.

Wow! Wasn't a big fan of the Sailor Diver until I saw these photos. Thanks!
I'm glad to hear that, because the purpose of my pictures is to capture the timepiece to look as real as possible.

That's a beauty....Congrats...Just wondering if there is some significance to "Anonimo Sailing Team"...

Thanks
Mike
Thank you, Anonimo has been involved into Sailing sport and is not the only Sailing timepiece you can find the georgeous TP52 and the Valencia.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Nelson,

Congratulation! Your Sailor Diver looks very good on the SS bracelet :-!.

I would like mine on bracelet too.

kimsoon

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Nelson,

Congratulation! Your Sailor Diver looks very good on the SS bracelet :-!.

I would like mine on bracelet too.

kimsoon
Thanks Kimsoon, Is my favorite now !

Very cool watch, i really like the dial on this piece!
Thanks Cali Kid pictures don't do justice is a very elegant dial

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Very nice. Congrats. I didn't know this comes on a bracelet. I thought only on the rubber strap.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice. Congrats. I didn't know this comes on a bracelet. I thought only on the rubber strap.
Thanks, but he came with a kodiak strap as usual, but I have a bracelet and an extra set of endlinks so can i easily change to any of my nimos.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Hello,
I've always liked the look of this watch. I must say though, the bracelet really diminishes the overall effect. The Kodiak strap is a must.

heb

·
Registered
40 Posts
I regretted ever getting rid of my Anonimo Orange face militare a few years back. Since that time I have been searching for another Anonimo. I had been looking for another militare until I found the Sailor diver. This is the most underated of all the Anonimos. It's has the same case as more expensive models but it is still machined in Italy. The hands and dial are awesome and the movement Sellita S200 is solid movement. I bought mine today on a kodiak strap.

I think this model is going to have cult following and it's keeper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts