WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I play my respects and thanks to all the administrators, moderators, members and just visitors, for keeping such a great forum.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Thanks guys! I think I have to buy another ABC soon to broaden my knowledge - an X-Lander and two Protreks isn't nearly enough - need something more sophisticated to also answer the more difficult questions :-d.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlord.

I mean...this is great to see. Sedi is an asset to the forum.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks for taking this on Sedi and for being so responsive on the forums. You've been a great help already!

John

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thanks guys! I think I have to buy another ABC soon to broaden my knowledge - an X-Lander and two Protreks isn't nearly enough - need something more sophisticated to also answer the more difficult questions :-d.

Welcome sedi in our companion.

BTW have you done any youtube watch reviews???

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Welcome sedi in our companion.

BTW have you done any youtube watch reviews???
Thanks! No haven't done any because my cheapo camera is not good enough - it can't focus on close-up shots - works fine for taking pics but the video-function is not so good. Besides my youtube-account is cancelled since they forced members to also have a google account and I'm not a big fan of the "data-collecting, people-observing, streetview-monopolist" they've become. Maybe dailymotion might be an alternativ though.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thanks! No haven't done any because my cheapo camera is not good enough - it can't focus on close-up shots - works fine for taking pics but the video-function is not so good. Besides my youtube-account is cancelled since they forced members to also have a google account and I'm not a big fan of the "data-collecting, people-observing, streetview-monopolist" they've become. Maybe dailymotion might be an alternativ though.

Ok i just read sometime a review of yours for the casio dbe30 and then i saw a youtube video review about the same watch and i somehow combined it and i thought it was you...

Anyway i totally agree with you about the other things you mention... i could say much but i dont think thats the place to do it...

Again welcome!

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Ah yes - I think I know that review - it was one of the reasons I bought the watch - doesn't get much wristtime though because of the super-high nerd-factor of the watch :-d:-d. I might try fitting a Nato-Strap on it some day and wear it again (the standard Casio adapters might fit with a little cutting) - but the bracelet version I got looks a little cheesy. Tinypic lost almost all my pics that were in that review by the way :-(. And I didn't save them I think.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Ah yes - I think I know that review - it was one of the reasons I bought the watch - doesn't get much wristtime though because of the super-high nerd-factor of the watch :-d:-d. I might try fitting a Nato-Strap on it some day and wear it again (the standard Casio adapters might fit with a little cutting) - but the bracelet version I got looks a little cheesy. Tinypic lost almost all my pics that were in that review by the way :-(. And I didn't save them I think.

Great review of a great watch, just imagine that module into a gshock case...

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Great review of a great watch, just imagine that module into a gshock case...
Yep, that would be awesome! I think the DB-E30 also showed that Casio is indeed capable of making an almost perfect module - but why they put it in such a strange-looking case - I don't know. I think it would sell like hot cake in a G-Shock case.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I mostly read on this forum, but read a lot of Sedi's great posts on other forums. Congratulations!
Thanks! Well at the moment I only post here and in G-Shock - hut I used to post a lot in the dive watch forum when I first joined WUS.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Sedi...Sedi...Sedi...(and the crowd goes wild) congrats Sedi and thanks for stepping up and helping out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts