WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this very first post we proudly announce the Vintage VDB 2014 project!

Curtain up for the VDB 2014. We have kept you on tenterhooks and today we proudly present the Project VDB 2014. More information at www.vintage-vdb.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am very interested in getting the Vintage VDB 2013 Bronze watch and believed it is still available. However, the online shop is in german which I have a hard time to understand it. I also used their contact form to ask several questions almost a week ago, but never got any replies. I admit their watches are unique and stylish but I don't know how to get one from them. Hope someone could help.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like These Watches. My First is sandblasted 2011 and then....

I am now waiting for the Mystery....

Reactions: Nishant

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Very much deserved for Vintage VDB to have their own forum. Beautiful looking vintage military style pieces that look like nothing else. Love them all!

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Fantastic watches!
Unique watches!
My favorite watches!

(please make a version with 24mm lugs!!!! )

+1
i'm with you 110% Georgie .. a 24mm would Great .

Thanks Ernie for the update.
it's hard to see the Details of the New Models from the fuzzy Pictures provided on their website.:-(

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Are there any plans to make an official link to this VDB forum through the Go To Sub-Forum section of the German forum?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am very interested in getting the Vintage VDB 2013 Bronze watch and believed it is still available. However, the online shop is in german which I have a hard time to understand it. I also used their contact form to ask several questions almost a week ago, but never got any replies. I admit their watches are unique and stylish but I don't know how to get one from them. Hope someone could help.
thats easy
Vintage VDB - Watches: Home
this one is in english language, the shop too

and if you have any questions send an email to our salesman christian
his email adress you will find at the bottom of the homepage

cheers Helmut

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Wonderful ,

I have been a big fan of Vintage VDB since the boys from Erfurt first got going . I have 4 currently with more to come .

All the best from Brooklyn,

Vic :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Love VDB watches! Just wish it wasn't so limited. Of course having an empty wallet could be my problem:)
Keep up the great work guys, the 2014 models look like another winner. Looking forward to the pictures!

·
Registered
211 Posts
It's beautiful... Like Baume et Mercier drank a little too much and picked up a Doxa... 9 months later. This deserves to be seen by as many wrists as possible. A stunner for certain.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts