WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good fortune brought me into the IWC club, and I must say I am very impressed. The honeymoon is going great, and I think I am falling in love. :p

Quick Question, are there any type of adapters that might let me put this on a NATO? Thanks guys. :-!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Nice way to start the "club", big congrats on a great watch!

·
Registered
234 Posts
That looks awesome. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Congrats, your new IWC is really something. :p

Say, btw, how does the quick-release strap system work?.....from your question i guess it's something machined into case-lug area?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice watch and from the Lume pictures I have seen, it's even more fun when it's dark!

Enjoy your new watch and wear it in good health,

Cinq

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys.

Andy, here is a picture of the case back and you can see the "lever" on the strap that's part of the quick change system. Frankly, I would rather have a traditional set-up so I could use a leather NATO, but oh well. The watch is truly very very nice.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Thx Steven....i see. I'm the same way re proprietary straps etc...but in this case a small caveat on such a great watch, i think that's the best iteration to date of the basic aquatimer. gonna be tough to resist this one....will have to find out what a typical street price is on these. enjoy it. |>

rgds
andy

Thanks Guys.

Andy, here is a picture of the case back and you can see the "lever" on the strap that's part of the quick change system. Frankly, I would rather have a traditional set-up so I could use a leather NATO, but oh well. The watch is truly very very nice.

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice watch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts