WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sons Wenger Quartz 7471X/T recently stopped working so I removed the back to replace the battery. What I found was that the Battery Clip on the Ronda 4220.D movement had broke one of the two tangs that clip into the watch. (excuse me if I am using the wrong terminology). The clip I am looking for looks like a flat gold wishbone. I have done an internet search to try to find one with no luck. I tried to purchase a broke Ronda 5030.D movement on ebay since the clip looked like the one that was broke on my watch but I did not bid high enough. I really don't want to fork out $60 for a new movement for only the clip. Can anyone give me advice as to where I might find the clip I am looking for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS. When I was looking to purchase my Omega Speedmaster, this forum was invaluable. I was unsure whether to by the reduced version or not. This forum pointed me in the right direction to get the full size Speedmaster and I can't be happier. Thanks for the help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts