WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are plenty of other forums to post a watch for sale. Seeing as how G-Shocks fit so many catagories. You can post them on the MWR, SCTF and TZ as well as WUS and WN. But, there are times I just want to look at G-Shocks.

So.......I started the G-Shock Trading Forum. Simply called, G-Shock Trader.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/594707/

It is exclusively for the selling and trading of G-Shocks. As of now, there are no rules concerning number of posts and any distinction between private sellers and dealers or manufactures. At this point, my thinking is "The more the merrier."

Very simple to use. I already did a bunch of test posts and the photos upload, or you can use HTML.

It is in no way in competition with WUS, just a little spot reserved for G-Shocks.

The site is a non-revenue producing forum with no advertising sold or financial benefit for the sponsor, me.

All I know is that since I got re-infected with the G-Shock bug, I've lost sleep over them, and, when I do sleep, they invade my dreams.

I hope it is used and enjoyed. If not, I'll kill myself. So, no pressure.

Thank you,
Tom

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
What a great idea and service for us G-Shock fans. Me too hate scrolling just for G-Shocks, so this is a welcome forum. Thanks Ispy :-!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My pleasure GameBoy2Go.

I just thought it would be fun and a nice place to visit for those times you don't want to have to sift through other stuff or use a search feature.

Tom

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Re: My pleasure GameBoy2Go.

2nd post there :)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Re: My pleasure GameBoy2Go.

Ispy,

I got an email to validate the account, but the link doesn't work (does not validate it).

·
Registered
527 Posts
Tom,

Many thanks for taking the initiative to do this all by yourself. I've signed up already, but Like Topher I am unable to "validate" the email address used for my account. Was able to post okay.

Great idea, not sure my bank account will be recover from this...

Big question? Who will be the first to post a G-Shock for sale, almost tempted to do it myself just to have the prestige.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Took me having to resend a validation to get mine to validate. When the failure happens there's a button that lets you resend. That worked for me.

·
Registered
328 Posts
What's happened Tom? It says 'The forum was deleted by its owner.'
I enjoy going on to see if there has been any new additions.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Yes. I just noticed that. What happened? Offline for a big update?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts