WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was feeling the itch for another grab and go Quartz... it's a Seiko SSC081. I was NOT planning to buy anything... I just ran over there for a quick bite to eat since it's walking distance from my hotel. But I have to say I really really like it... and more importantly I bought this INSTEAD of the Breitling Blackbird they had for a great price and I also really liked.

Some pics from my cell phone....

wrist.jpg sideview.jpg

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Very nice watch, congrats! I hope you're an exec member so when you get your reward check, you can apply that for another outstanding choice. Wear it in good health!!!

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Great watch and a great place to buy it from.

Also, what kind of cell phone do you have? I can never get my cell pics to look anywhere near as clear.

·
Premium Member
22,559 Posts
Very nice, congratulations. Makes me want to stop by Costco on the way back from work... :)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Very nice. I continue to live vicariously through you.... and you never disappoint. Thanks man.

Reactions: Doboji

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Congrats. I'm fighting the urge to buy this one. I hope I can resist, but I feel I'm getting weaker...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
A costco hot dog and a watch? Maybe I need to renew my membership.

That's a great looking Seiko, nothing like the feeling of seeing a watch in person and knowing instantly it is what you're looking for.

Reactions: Raz and Doboji

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice. I continue to live vicariously through you.... and you never disappoint. Thanks man.
I'm here to help... I can't believe this thing is listed at only 41mm it wears MUCH MUCH bigger...

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A costco hot dog and a watch? Maybe I need to renew my membership.

That's a great looking Seiko, nothing like the feeling of seeing a watch in person and knowing instantly it is what you're looking for.
I actually got a slice of pizza... it was delicious.

Reactions: RedBarchettayyz

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very nice watch, congrats! I hope you're an exec member so when you get your reward check, you can apply that for another outstanding choice. Wear it in good health!!!
Darn tootin' I am.... They always have a few nice watches to look at there. This could become habit forming.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nice looking watch. That reminds me, I need some items at Cisco.:D

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Doboji
1 - 20 of 43 Posts