WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a west point bicentenial 18k gold limited edition 5 years ago. Does anyone have an idea what it is worth. I have all the papers etc.. Only worn 3 times. I believe it is one of 200. Thanks

·
Registered
406 Posts
Given that the original poster made only a single post almost 10 years ago, and never came back, I fear it's unlikely he'll see your question. :-(

I was a Hamilton AD for many years, and in early 2002 I managed to get an allocation of two West Point watches. Of course I sold them immediately. I just dug through my old paperwork and found one factory announcement for the watch, which I attach below for information.

Given that this was over 17 years ago, and with only 200 made, your quest will be challenging. But one thing I learned in my many years in the business is that sooner or later, everything turns up. Keep checking the forum, and watching eBay, and eventually you'll find one. Just be patient, and don't give up the hunt.

Good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Are you interested in selling it? I am a grad and have been looking for one.
Good to see a fellow grad here! I'm sorry I can't help you with this watch, but I wish you luck on the search.

Doc Savage

·
Registered
4 Posts
Given that the original poster made only a single post almost 10 years ago, and never came back, I fear it's unlikely he'll see your question. :-(

I was a Hamilton AD for many years, and in early 2002 I managed to get an allocation of two West Point watches. Of course I sold them immediately. I just dug through my old paperwork and found one factory announcement for the watch, which I attach below for information.

Given that this was over 17 years ago, and with only 200 made, your quest will be challenging. But one thing I learned in my many years in the business is that sooner or later, everything turns up. Keep checking the forum, and watching eBay, and eventually you'll find one. Just be patient, and don't give up the hunt.

Good luck!
Thank you for the dealer spec sheet. My four year quest is finally over. I Found a Hamilton gold limited edition bicentennial watch and it is in great condition. Hamilton Electric your advice to be patient was spot on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts