WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
My Citizen Carbon Pro Master - not exactly a 'monster' but at 191g, you certainly know you are wearing it...

citizen 1.jpg

citizen 2.jpg

·
Registered
9,064 Posts
This: Weighed a not insubstantial 215g. I eventually tired of the weight and sold it. Interestingly, my right arm is now nearly 1cm longer than the other, arm. :think:
Maybe I should have worn it somewhere else...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,064 Posts

·
Registered
9,064 Posts

·
Registered
20,470 Posts
The wife has a 'thing' for measuring stuff....;-)
My DSSD had the rather unpleasant title of the most uncomfortable watch I ever owned due to the narrow bracelet and heavy tall case.

It went quickly, before any arm lengthening occurred.

my wife always measures my leisure spells between jobs!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Omega Seamaster PO9300:

Rolex DSSD:

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
My heaviest is a MM300, I believe it's 215g with bracelet, a cuiserweight compared to some of the heavies here.

20191222_170652.jpg

I've always worn it on leather or rubber, I reckon the head would be around the 180-190 mark.

Reactions: zeuloa and GaryK30

·
Registered
9,064 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Current heaviest watch comes in at 122g on bracelet sized for my 16.5cm wrist (Orient Star Standard Date). 100-125g is about the perfect blend of "wrist presence" and "I can forget it's there" for me. I've owned watches as heavy as 180g on bracelet, but the heavier watches never stayed all that long in the collection. I'm just not a fan of feeling like I have a brick strapped to my wrist throughout the day. G-Shock squares and lightweight mechanicals are what I'm sticking to from here on out.

·
Registered
438 Posts
A 200gr+ watch gives a hint about the owner, as Mickey Rourke claimed on Russian TV show))))
https://youtu.be/4b8J6vnZtHY

Counting... Eco zilla, ProMaster deptmeter, Sevenfriday V2, bunch of G-Shocks, Seiko Baby Tuna...
None of these are over 200g?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts

I think 250g from my cheap scale

But feels great on the wrist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 78 Posts