WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I'm not a fan at all of skeletons, I find them near impossible to read. But if I were to buy one, it would be this Tissot:
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Silver

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I'm confused. Maybe some photos would help? If you mean translucent dials or colored saphire dials over a movement, I don't really count those as skeletons.

If you are just asking in general what is your favourite skeleton, I would say this...

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
If you mean a “heartbeat” dial where there is a cutaway in the dial and only part of the movement is visible - none of them. They all look horrible. Either go full skeleton or don’t go at all.

As for full skeletons - the new Czapek Antarctique rattrapante chrono looks nice.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Maurice Lacroix had a couple decent versions in their Masterpiece line. The older model was a classic style and, typically, tricky to read. The newer model has a more "modern" look and is easier to read. Both are great quality for the pre-ownwd prices.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Theres a variation on every skeleton, some have partial dials and some have number or markers on the inside of the crystal. Some are just the open heart with more dial. The above Tissot is also one of my fav.

Reactions: OnlyTheLonely
1 - 20 of 20 Posts