WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ordered on of these on Friday when they came back into stock, were only showing 13 in stock so grabbed one, as of today only 1 left.

View attachment 9044002

Chris
I ordered this same piece yesterday - it was showing 16 left in stock at the time. Grabbed the mesh bracelet, too (at $11, I mean, why not?)

Curious about your shipping though. Looks like you're in Wales, so you may already have it, but I'm not getting my hopes up that the $6 Russian Post shipping will make it to the States for at least 3 weeks.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Sadly nothing here yet, still waiting. Russian post is a bit of a mystery, i've had things come in a week others over a month.
Mine was shipped on the 17th Aug so could arrive today or in another fortnight :)

Chris

·
Registered
787 Posts
this one,

$_57.JPG

I have always wanted one, like the styling and the little tong-in-the-cheek 23-22 joke. plus the little details such as the airplane racing round the dial
I have always found them just that little too expensive to pull the trigger, so when this one was offered in Hungary and nobody had bid on it I put a last minute bid in and won for opening price
the vendor also had an other watch on offer, but it expired before I checked again and has not been re-offered. If it had I would have -against ebeuh rules- offered him oflline when paying for this one.

Cheerz
D

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
I am waiting for a modded VOSTOK K35xxxx:

K35M.jpg

@all: have a nice day !

Michael
:roll:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well, I just bit the bullet and ordered a Glycine 3917.196-gg LB7BF Airman 17 Purist... I have quite a few GMT watches, but this will be my first watch with a 24hr main (in fact, only) hour hand. Looking forward to its arrival, though my guess is that once it arrives, it's going to take some getting used to... Glad it has the "cheater" reverse pointer on the back end of the hour hand... that will probably save me from some minor "hesitation embarrassment" when asked in the PM, "What time is it?"... ;-)

s-l1600 (4).jpg

·
Registered
640 Posts
Once we had this popular thread. Maybe it makes sense to relive it.

Posted yesterday in Omsk, Russia. This is very rare limited Raketa Military from so called "temporary collection", which existed short time only in 2010. This was the transition time from old, very much still Soviet-time models producing Raketa to the new Raketa as we know it now.

bjkguytrdxfgv0.jpg

klihuytdg00.jpg

81 - 100 of 242 Posts