WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really liking this thing. It goes from relatively dressy to pretty darn casual depending on the strap/bracelet that's on it. Here's mine on the bracelet it came with, a Di-Modell Jumbo water-resistant leather strap, and a Hirsch Accent rubber strap. Let's see your strap/bracelet options.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
That being said, I still dig the matching high polish finish on the hands, bezel, and the original bracelet center links. Kinda pulls the whole thing together.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I like it much better on a strap!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yep. Straps can make or break the watch.

Your AT looks great on all of the above.

I learned early on that rotating straps was just so much more affordable than buying new watches :LOL:. There is the odd watch that just won't play nicely with any strap other than "its" strap, but most will at least be amenable to a bit of strap experimentation, and some watches are down right promiscuous about it.

Have another few straps arriving today.... My SO looks at my 100+ strap box/collection in wonder - but then I remind her that it's much cheaper than me running out to buy more watches, and she's suddenly cool with it :LOL:.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let’s see some pics of other strap/bracelet changes that are floating around out there...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bullhead on bracelet...

...and on custom-made asymmetrical waxed leather strap...

Sorry for the poor photos!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts