WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Hi -

You know what really makes your setup great?

That now I can show it to my wife and tell her what a great husband she has because I didn't go and do that! :)

JohnF

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
This is the end of the mess...
We have a few of these Ikea glass cabinets, quite handy for this kind of thing.
Great.:-! They look like museum items now. I am still facing a big problem. I have quite a few boxes like these.o| one for western watches, Swiss, Japanese, German,etc. Two big boxes for Russian watches, and more for Chinese ones.:roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Great.:-! They look like museum items now. I am still facing a big problem. I have quite a few boxes like these.o| one for western watches, Swiss, Japanese, German,etc. Two big boxes for Russian watches, and more for Chinese ones.:roll:
I can solve your problem! I take the russian ones off you. Will that be of any help?:thanks

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Hi -

That it's clean and tidy I never doubted: I meant that I can show her the pictures and gently remind her that if I was as crazy a watch collector as she thinks I am, then our living room would look like that... :)

JohnF

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
What are you guys doing in this ancient thread, it dates back to 2007!!!
Hi Dutchassassin, i know it was not intentional, anyway please remove the "necro thread" pic, because who opened the thread really died. Dieter Brunow (aka "Raketa") passed away in April 2008 for an heart attack. He was a column of the "old" forum. Serious people and nice discussions back then, he was a friendly guy and a pure collector.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.