WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328931088.578213.jpg

Small roman numerals and clean. White or silver face. Brown or black leather. Price range $2,000 and down. Tissot may be my choice due to low price, but would be nice to see all others before deciding. I haven't seen many others near this look.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Baume et Mercier Classima Line. There are multiple variations...I'll post one. $1500-$2500 grey market all day long. Good Luck.

Reactions: Ridly

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic is basically the same watch except a different band, with lume, applied numbers and the maker but same movement and same style.

I looked long and hard at the Tissot before I bought the Hamilton but in the end wanted arabic numbers that were applied and lume which tipped to Hamilton.

Cost wise they are on par. I bought mine through ebay seller timeparadise and had a good experience.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I like the others, but this one really hits home. This may be the one.

Thank you ak for adding to the thread.
You're welcome. I forgot to add that the Stowa has an exhibition case back and is a manual wind, which may be a plus or minus depending on your perspective. I think manual winds are awesome; they give one a real connection to the machine by requiring that daily dialog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts