WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I've been searching for a white dial watch with a blue bezel. I've seen some pictures of Fortis and Glycine watches but I was wondering if anyone knows of any other watches that are white dial/blue bezel. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Here's a few I found...

Orient CER1A002W Auto:

Seiko SNA413 Quartz Chrono:

Seiko SND749 Quartz Chrono:

Seiko SNQ021 Perpetual Quartz:

Swiss Army Maverick II Quartz Chrono:

Invicta 7177 Submariner Auto:

...I'm sure there are more.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Already shown as the first option above, but instead of a stock photo, here is an Orient Dolphin in the wild.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
A Vostok Limousine. My bro has one and it looks pretty good.
That Vostok looks pretty sweet! I've never had one before...how's their quality?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
That Vostok looks pretty sweet! I've never had one before...how's their quality?
The quality is pretty good. My bro loves it. The strap in his opinion could be a lil better, but its not so bad. Apart from that, its pretty sturdy and best of all, it looks awesome :-!

Here are some quick pics:

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I forgot this one... one of the coolest watches out there, in my opinion:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
The quality is pretty good. My bro loves it. The strap in his opinion could be a lil better, but its not so bad. Apart from that, its pretty sturdy and best of all, it looks awesome :-!

Here are some quick pics:

That looks pretty awesome! This is what I hate about hanging out here...I end up buying more watches! Looks like I'll be trying out my first Russian watch.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I forgot this one... one of the coolest watches out there, in my opinion:
+1

Baume & Mercier Riviera

...gorgeous looking watch in the flesh. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts