WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously we all have our watch preferences, grails, favourites and dislikes and all that... And, well, there are a *lot* of threads here where we post our 'best' pictures. Nothing wrong with that. But, how about some diversions? How about a thread where we just accumulate the wackiest watch designs (or technologies.. or, heck, modifications) we know? You don't need to own the watch - if you know of it, and have a picture to show others, post away - the more unusual, the better! Give me your ridiculous, give me your ugly, give me your steampunk and give me your space, in a manner of speaking. I did search these forums for a while on this (reasons - typical), and, well, there were some cool examples scattered amidst the standard high-class chronos/divers/dressers/skeletons/digitals, but nothing specific, as it were. Cutting to the chase: post pictures of crazy watch designs here, if you have the time! I'll start off with some examples I found amidst other threads:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last two are definitely interesting, thanks! (well, they all are interesting, but the next-to-last and last take the cake hands down). Here's another one I found:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Reactions: X2-Elijah

·
Registered
13 Posts
Urwerk 110

Devon Tread 1

Reactions: X2-Elijah

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Gary - oh, that's actually yours? Awesome!

Few more:

and

1 - 10 of 10 Posts