WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

59841 - 59860 of 60207 Posts

·
Premium Member
H2O Orcas, Armida, Atantic, Batavi, Boschett, CW, Dufrane, Zenton, Monchard, Vixa, Marina, Zelos
4,129 Posts
CWard for Wednesday

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Is this the black Mother Of Pearl dial?
(It's kind of hard to tell from your picture)

Weird question: is the triangle at the 12 raised a lot, like it seems?
I ask because in the pictures on the websites, it seems like the triangle is flatter.

How has the DLC bracelet held up?
I kind of worry about it chipping or scratching,
showing the stainless steel underneath,
and not being able to do anything about it to fix it.

Thank you.

Yep, MOP dial.

The triangle is raised, but this picture does make it appear a little more raised than I typically notice. Attached a couple photos where it doesn’t seem quite as raised.

DLC has held up great so far. I’ve only had it maybe 18 months though. So maybe it will wear further down the road I guess. But I wear it exclusively during rougher activities where I wouldn’t wear any of my other watches. Including white water rafting as well as an incident where I dumped the raft and was thrown into a bunch of rocks. And through all the months, there isn’t the slightest appearance of wear anywhere on the watch, but I also don’t recall any specific moment I may have ever really specifically dinged the watch against anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
716 Posts
This just in, fresh off the mail truck. I don’t notice much more distortion from the plexi crystal than my boxed sapphire watches. They’re both flat on top. I think next time around Lorier should just go with sapphire for what the asking price of the watch is. Overall a stunning piece for the money, love the blue. The clasp is a bit wonky though; need to squeeze it with two fingers to lock it shut.

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Wednesday cheers 👋🏼😊😷✌🏼🖖🏼

·
Registered
37,319 Posts
Went kayaking with the family today and the Sub41 LV came along too

59841 - 59860 of 60207 Posts