WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50165 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
There is a popular thread in DWF so thought it might be worth starting one here. I know many don't post in the WRUW threads
I'm confused. Isn't *this* a WRUW thread? Why wouldn't you just post in the one everyone else is posting to?

It's a bit irksome that WRUW has turned into what-are-you-wearing-tomorrow, so maybe this is the What are you wearing right now...no really...right now thread?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts

·
Moderator DWF & Sales Corner
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm confused. Isn't *this* a WRUW thread? Why wouldn't you just post in the one everyone else is posting to?

It's a bit irksome that WRUW has turned into what-are-you-wearing-tomorrow, so maybe this is the What are you wearing right now...no really...right now thread?
Wow...
Not everything fits into a classification or ACTUALLY needs to. Take a peak at the DWF thread and see how popular it is. That's why I thought it would be cool to start one here.
How about its a thread to post a picture of your watch if you feel like it. ??

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I'm with neurogenesis on this one... I fail to see how this thread isn't 100% redundant with the WRUW threads.

I know many don't post in the WRUW threads and/or change watches multiple times per day.
If they don't post in the WRUW threads, why would they post in this one? If they change their watch, why not make a new post in the WRUW thread? Tons of people do that, or post pictures of multiple watches in a single post. :think:

But eh, enjoy your new thread I guess, boldly going where no thread has gone before...?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
The same as this morning, and now I even managed to get the date right! ;-)
260714c.JPG

1 - 20 of 50165 Posts