WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize some WUS people might be in other countries where it's tomorrow already! :-D
I'm going with the basic Aviator today:

Dave

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have on a Trias automatic watch today (German). Look similar to yours. I've had it on my winder for about a month now so I said I better wear it. I've been wearing my Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk BJ7000-52E for a while now. I have like 20 watches and I'm very bad about changing watches. I got the Trias on e-bay a few years ago. It had a cheap strap that I think wasn't leather. I changed it for a black leather strap with white stitch and a deployant clasp. Now it's useable. By the way, nice watch you got there.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Fourth swimming training for that N1 at noon today...

N1 looks to like it...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Re: This Vostok today

Where can you find such nice bracelets? Not from Rolex is it?
Got any close ups on of the bracelet?

Regards

Erik

ps no russian today I´m afraid

The bracelet in the picture is actually one of Vostok's own. It looks ok but really isn't very well made. The oyster I have it on now came from Watchprince.com. At the time I think it cost me $29.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,577 Posts
Not a Russian today (Zodiac GMT quartz from the Fossil outlet, 50 bucks :) ) but yesterday I was wearing my Poljot Signal.

Cheers,
Griff

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
The movement indicates 1954. Also the issue number on the back, points to 1954-1955. So, it was in use during the mid fifties.

regards,

Tammo
Interesting.

I wan unaware of the issue status of these Pobedas.

Do you know if any other Soviet Bloc state issued these watches to their military?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts