WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1001 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts

First time to try this on a leather strap. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Where did you find the jubilee bracelet? End links look like they fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not quite perfect but a close enough fit for me, especially considering it has solid end links. I got it on eBay. It was the seller below but there are others too. It's made by Parnis. A YouTuber posted a couple years ago that it fit the Seiko Alpinist so I bought it for that. And a lot of Alpinist bracelets actually fit this HKF 38.....so I thought it was worth a try. The deployant is poorly designed too.....but it works.

Instagram: @yinzburgher_watches

·
Vendor
Omega/Tudor/Breitling/Grand Seiko/Tag Heuer/Montblanc/Hamilton/Seiko
907 Posts
I haven't seen too many jubilee bracelets on this one. Is that Strapcode?
Not quite perfect but a close enough fit for me, especially considering it has solid end links. I got it on eBay. It was the seller below but there are others too. It's made by Parnis. A YouTuber posted a couple years ago that it fit the Seiko Alpinist so I bought it for that. And a lot of Alpinist bracelets actually fit this HKF 38.....so I thought it was worth a try. The deployant is poorly designed too.....but it works.

Instagram: @yinzburgher_watches
Sorry, should have continued reading thread before my initial reply. It looks good!

981 - 1000 of 1001 Posts