WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What are you wearing today?

249K views 2K replies 470 participants last post by  Thunder1 
#1 · (Edited)
My Hamilton Chrono 42 mm

See less See more
#1,319 ·
Just put this one on a bracelet this morning.

When was it ever a question of need?

#1,331 ·
Hi @bigjaymofo nice pic what you think so far of the white dial khaki? I have it but nkt sure if to return it or not confused at minute :) I have the black dial and love that
Hey . Love the white, bought it on sale and wasn't sure it would be a keeper but it definately is. Wasn't even expecting to like the strap either but it fits the watch well and is very comfy. I am also going to pickup the bracelet from Swatch though.

I have the black auto which is also a fantastic watch. Hard to pick my fav which says a lot about the white.

I started my watch journey with Hamilton MANY years ago and was lured away from the brand by more expensive watches but I've bought 3 Hammys in the last month and they are all amazing for the price.

All insanely accurate, keeping time at under 1spd. Unreal value in these watches.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

#1,332 ·
Thanks for the reply @bigjaymofo I have the 38mm auto as well fantastic watch if could only own one watch and had to sell all others I think this would be the one I would keep. The hands are not super legible and the mechanical I find far more legible. I also have the black mechanical that I love.
Just on the fence with the white I have put it on black sail cloth and really like the look and brown leather and looks great.
Some angles looks fantastic and then other times not sure if looks a little cheap. Think thats down to the bead blasted case though.
I do get a bit anxious as well as hear about a lot of failures with this movement 😬