WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a very unoriginal thread , but what are your 2 favorite rolexes that u can buy in 2018? (if u can get your hands on em):)
me 1: polar explorer 2
2: smurfy

·
Registered
12,055 Posts
Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39mm White Dial
Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39mm Black Dial

·
Premium Member
8,618 Posts
I am thinking about a milgauss with the green dial

Or maybe an explorer

As my next purchase. I really like the look of the milgauss. I might take a trip to sydney soon to try the milgauss on again

I have a german centric collection and think something higher end and swiss would hit the spot.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Realistically, Daytona + OP 39

Theoretically

Yellow-Gold-Rolex-GMT-Master-II-Reference-116718LN-Green-Dial.jpg

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
wouldn't mind a BLNR/Pepsi with Jubilee and a DaytonaC.

In fact I would pay them in MSRP right now with cash if there isn't a stupid premium on top.

So in that case, I am in the waitlist nirvana and eyeballing for a VC oversea and possibility an AP RO.

Sorry, someone will gladly take my hard earn cash if Rolex isn't ready for it :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I've managed to pick up the ones I wanted in April and May. Would love a Daytona C or possibly a Hulk before year's end, but the next new Rolex will probably be an OP34 for my wife.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sky Dweller in Solid Yellow Gold with Gold Bracelet (Just bought friday)

Daytona Cosmograpgh in Solid Rose Gold with Rose Gold Bracelet (just snagged last friday)

Reactions: seek3r

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I’m good with the Rolex I own, SubC Date and white DaytonaC. If I were to get another Rolex, it would be the blue DJ41. Luckily, I’m not that nuts about the new BLRO or ss Sky Dweller given that they’ve made them generally impossible to buy at retail.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Not that I would be in a position to buy any this year, but if I were:

1. Milguass - Black GV

2. OP 39mm white/ DJ smooth bezel champagne dial on an oyster bracelet

·
Registered
47 Posts
BLNR for me, DateJust 31mm jubilee, two-tone rose gold, fluted bezel, pink dial, diamond hour markers. She might have been very specific with that request!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts