WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The kind that allows to choose the time zone easily and it can show city names and numbers for hour differences.

How do you prefer this information to be shown: full names vs abbreviations, in the dial / bezel / back, etc?

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I owned this for a while and really loved it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
The kind that allows to choose the time zone easily and it can show city names and numbers for hour differences.

How do you prefer this information to be shown: full names vs abbreviations, in the dial / bezel / back, etc?
Citizen Word Perpetual CB0020-50E

- easy to set different time zones by simply pulling out crown and turning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Once user sets time zone, watch automatically syncs to atomic time for that timezone. Extremely easy operation.
- date automatically adjusts when time zone changed.
- perpetual calendar.
- time zone numbers line dial, time zone cities line bezel.
- sapphire crystal.
- water resistant to 200 meters.

All are reasons why I bought this workhorse of a watch.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Citizen Word Perpetual CB0020-50E

- easy to set different time zones by simply pulling out crown and turning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Once user sets time zone, watch automatically syncs to atomic time for that timezone. Extremely easy operation.
- date automatically adjusts when time zone changed.
- perpetual calendar.
- time zone numbers line dial, time zone cities line bezel.
- sapphire crystal.
- water resistant to 200 meters.

All are reasons why I bought this workhorse of a watch.
I have that watch. You forgot to say it's solar powered. The only problem is that the lumen is not good.

Do you think that the bezel is the weak point? Is it prone to scratches or text fading? You can always polish the case but not the bezel.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have that watch. You forgot to say it's solar powered. The only problem is that the lumen is not good.

Do you think that the bezel is the weak point? Is it prone to scratches or text fading? You can always polish the case but not the bezel.

I've had mine for three years now and the bezel is still in perfect condition after really battering it. The only scratches I can even find are on the bottom of the clasp where my wrist sits on my desk.

·
Registered
12,033 Posts
Baumer et Mercier Worldtimer

I love that by switching the positions of the cities ring and the hours ring, they have a Worldtimer watch that doesn't have a small time telling section in the middle of the dial surrounded by the world cities and hours rings as most do.
Unfortunately, it is also quite big at 44mm.....

·
Registered
272 Posts
My GMT MII is my favorite. I regularly use the GMT functions to track multiple time zones.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373835732.808763.jpg

·
Registered
458 Posts
Two have to do it for me, one which I had the pleasure of handling earlier today at the Patek boutique.

Patek Philippe 5130P

5130P_020.png

The other has to be the Nomos Zurich Weltzeit

D_805_Weltzeit_2012_464x396.jpg

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
I think I enhoy the simple look of the Nomos as much as any I have seen.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts