WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Mine is to STOP SMOKING for GOOD! I can't tell you how bad I want to stop but it's hard and everyone I know smokes so it's always in my face but this year I will stop. I promised myself.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just think of all the G-shocks you could afford if you stopped smoking. Good luck and all the best.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Mine is to STOP SMOKING for GOOD! I can't tell you how bad I want to stop but it's hard and everyone I know smokes so it's always in my face but this year I will stop. I promised myself.
Good for you! I quit smoking on boxing day last year - cold turkey. I'm amazed how fast that year went. Lots of family & friends smoke but the temptation gets less & less as each day passes - so hang in there!

I plan to do more exercise this year and eat healthier. I already exercise and watch what I eat but there is always room for improvement!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Yup, kicking the smoking habbit myself. Haven't had one since about 9:30 pm last night and have only had a small craving early this afternoon. And since I have this wonderful little ball of energy now it has become not so much of a resolution but a MISSION to quit and stick with it this time FOR GOOD!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just think of all the G-shocks you could afford if you stopped smoking. Good luck and all the best.
YES, Thats the right way to think about it and thanks to all for the support. I pay around $6.00 a pack and I am trying to talk my twin sister into kicking it with me I figure 2 is better then 1. When all the cravings stop I think I will treat myself to something very nice maybe a G or two or three who knows I should have a lot of extra cash saving 6 bucks aday. Come to think of it I already treated myself I just bought a Black Spot Frogman and it should be here soon so when I see it that should help me get through. Thanks to all and happy new year. ;-)

Also Brain your daughter is adorable my sister has a 2 1/2 year old son name Louis and everyday he wares me out so i know where you are coming from, she will definitley give you the strength you need to quit. Congrats on fatherhood even though my congrats looks about a year or so late.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
One G-Shock per month
Hi Freediver,

I had a similar resolution in my head. Somehow now there are 5 G-Shock's on the way....
Looks like I'm the average man. It was on the news that over 50% of the people with resolutions have already broken them

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hi Freediver,

I had a similar resolution in my head. Somehow now there are 5 G-Shock's on the way....
Looks like I'm the average man. It was on the news that over 50% of the people with resolutions have already broken them

Cheers,

Sjors
So far, on schedule. I have two coming in and one going out, so that makes one for January. Of course it's only the beginning of January and no new models have been released in awhile, so abstaining could prove difficult in the months ahead.

cheers

·
Registered
570 Posts
Mine is not to sware so much :-x ..... I mean swear! .... damn it, went and spelled it wrong, god dammit!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts