WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are your next 2 planned watch purchases? mine are:
1. some type of dressy chrono. probably a used omega ck2998
2. in more distant future a gold dress watch such as a breguet classiqe.

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
I've put a deposit on a Zenith Defy, the one after that will most likely be a Cartier Santos or extra-thin Drive

·
Registered
Rolex datejust
914 Posts
A hamilton khaki field. It's on a green nato strap. Reason is I am serving in the military soon. So for basic training instead of a typical g-shock which would work out great as well, I want something durable and automatic. Plus its a simple face so no one would be none the wiser to think to steal what they think would be a 20 dollar cheap timex as opposed to a 300 dollar automatic hamilton.

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Nothing planned, really, except perhaps moving some of my nice pieces that do not see any wrist time. I am looking at the 216570 Explorer II, but as of this writing, I'm probably not going to pull the trigger (or at least not for a good while yet).

Basically, I find myself bouncing back and forth between the no-date Sub and the Globemaster, with either the Blancpain or the Daytona thrown in as a change-up.

Regards,
Alysandir

·
Registered
163 Posts
A hamilton khaki field. It's on a green nato strap. Reason is I am serving in the military soon. So for basic training instead of a typical g-shock which would work out great as well, I want something durable and automatic. Plus its a simple face so no one would be none the wiser to think to steal what they think would be a 20 dollar cheap timex as opposed to a 300 dollar automatic hamilton.
I mean, automatic watches are way less durable than most quartz counterparts.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Nothing planned right now because what I want isn't made. If they were available, I'd like:

Muehle Rescue Timer with Day-Date
Sinn FFD 6060 with white dial and gold hands and markers

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just one on the horizon which should round off my collection for now, the Cartier Drive Extra Flat in Stainless Steel.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Near term: Explorer 114270
Some day: Chopard L.U.C. Quattro

·
Registered
184 Posts
Actually just pulled the trigger on the first one of my next two (christopher Ward Trident Bronze) and the next one will be an Oris as I’m going to Cancun this summer and they have a boutique at the airport. I’m hesitating between those 2

I would have included the big crown bronze in the mix but a 36mm case is too small for me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
There's a few, but these two seem definite:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Um, nothing planned or likely this year. If you made me buy two watches right this minute I'd probably buy a Pelagos (to replace my Magrette as a knock-around watch) and a Royal Oak.

Reactions: vkalia

·
Registered
149 Posts
Black bay 58 and Glashutte Original time only Senator. Probably will change next month though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 115 Posts