WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
It does not do it for me but if you like it go for it. Looks like a Ronda 8000 series chronograph movement. Possibly the 8030d. I have a Wenger with that movement.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

·
Banned
85 Posts
My Momma told me ....If I can't say anything nice...Then don't say anything at all....
My mother never told me that. Besides, the man is asking for opinions so let him have them.

OP - your money is better spent elsewhere. If you fancy yourself a watch guy, you wouldn't buy that. If you die and go to hell, they force you to wear Invicta and Parnis for eternity as part of your torture.

·
Premium Member
66,696 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you Kevin but like LBF said "if you can't say anything nice"

OP. Not my cup of tea - a bit blingy for me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Based on the O.P.s history of posts, he cannot be offended or detered by anyones opinion of the brand.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Interesting. Are you saying members like him post just to get a rise out of the community knowing the general consensus on Invicta?
In case anyone is wondering I posted this thread to see if other people have had any experience with this model or if they have seen it in person or if they think it would look better in a different color or so on. I didn't mean to post just so people would start talking about it.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Styling is a personal decision, to each their own. I think it would look better in a different color scheme, no gold bezel/dial, and I'm sure Invicta makes it in around twelve other color schemes. I don't think it would be the wisest money spent though, if you don't like it it will be a tough re-sell. That is objective, right?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts