WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What are your opinions on this watch?

Tags
opinion
9K views 94 replies 57 participants last post by  Stellite 
#1 ·
What are your opinions on this watch? I'm thinking about getting it and I was just wondering what you guys think about it.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
My Momma told me ....If I can't say anything nice...Then don't say anything at all....
My mother never told me that. Besides, the man is asking for opinions so let him have them.

OP - your money is better spent elsewhere. If you fancy yourself a watch guy, you wouldn't buy that. If you die and go to hell, they force you to wear Invicta and Parnis for eternity as part of your torture.

#13 ·
Based on the O.P.s history of posts, he cannot be offended or detered by anyones opinion of the brand.

#20 ·
Styling is a personal decision, to each their own. I think it would look better in a different color scheme, no gold bezel/dial, and I'm sure Invicta makes it in around twelve other color schemes. I don't think it would be the wisest money spent though, if you don't like it it will be a tough re-sell. That is objective, right?

#32 ·
If it is your thing, go for it. I could not find its specific info on the Invicta site, but many of its brethren are 52mm watches. If it is that big, it is way out of my comfort zone, but if you can rock it, rock it. 1,000 meters is impressive. In short, not my style, but have at it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.