WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me.. I have two of them. Cars, working on cars (mechainc), and detailing cars.

This is my baby, 2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary Limited Edition car. It features a plethora of modifications.. including aftermarket heads, headers, cam, valve train, complete upgraded fuel system, Procharger supercharger, custom front mount intercooler... the list goes on. Last time we tuned the car it put down 561 horsepower to the wheels... thats over 600 at the engine. Not to mention the 541 torque at the wheels too. b-) I just installed a new radiator with bigger fuel pump and we are going to retune within the next week or so... shooting for 600 horsepower at the wheels. I have a new rear axle, driveline, and tires ready to install once we finish tuning.. then its time to head to the track. Should easily pull the front wheels off the ground with some slicks... and hit 10 seconds in the quarter mile, hopefully to see 130mph within that 1/4 mile. :-! I do all my own work.. installing all the aftermarket parts as well.

She looks pretty tame in the pictures... but shes a beast inside. Rather pleasant to drive on the street too.. believe it or not it gets 25+ mpg on the freeway in 6th gear. :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres some examples of my detailing work:

Left side is before polishing.. right side is after I worked my magic.

My favorite reflection picture...

·
Registered
735 Posts
Darn nice! Extremely well done 'maro. I grew up around sports cars. My Dad had 4 'vettes at one time. I was a foreign car mechanic for a while before college, and I LOVE YOUR CAR!

I've given up horsepower for windpower now, and have fun at under 10 mph:

I still believe that too much horsepower is never enough though.

This 8 foot boat is rated for 5 hp and is (now) sporting 8. The 1.5 shown is for putzing around the marina.

I've got an 11 footer with a 25 that's a bunch of fun. No pics at the moment.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Fishing Lake Erie for Smallmouth Bass. |> Well how about just fishing (period). |>

Boat: |>

Some of the Smallies: :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ISAIL.. looks like fun! Ive always wanted to go on a sail boat. Seems like a very relaxing hobby. Good looking pup too!

04lund2025.. nice setup! My dad is a tournament bass fisherman.. we have a vacation home here in CA where he keeps his Ranger, the family goes fishing quite a bit.

BTW.. those watches look great! BATHYs right? Theyre starting to grow on me. :-!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Paintballing - can't post pics of this might be too related to firearms - WUS rules.
2nd Amendment "tools" ;-) - can't post due to WUS rules.
Photography

·
Registered
763 Posts
Unfortunatley I had to give up my other hobby because of increased travel with work. :-( It's a great hobby and is educational for the family. However it was too much to maintain especially when I am gone for days at a time. I will do this again when things settle down.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm an audiophile... love the sound of music!! Tube amp and relatively higher end headphones.

I use fountain pens =)

Oh and my biggest passion of all, photography!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm into cars... so I own a performance shop
I had this car but I sold it...
MKIV Supra 676rwhp

This is a drift car I'm building that will be about 500hp

I'm into muscle cars too, but I'm really into 1961-1968 Lincoln's
I have a 1963 Continental and a 1966 Thunderbird with a 428 that has been restored.

This is the 04 Cobra I had that was 443rwhp

This is my E46 M3 6-Speed that is stock...

I'm into guns too, I shot this target up with a 1928 Tommy gun.
Edited by mod. Please read our rules & guidelines: (5)Images containing handheld weapons of any kind (including, but not limited to, guns and knives) are not allowed, except in documentary pictures.

I'm into dogs, I have 2 boxers Hades and Aries... That's Hades, my daughter and I...

I'm into motorcycles, this is my Z1000 that I fully customized.

I'm into photography, I just got a nice Canon EOS Rebel and some lenses.
Here's a shot I took...
Edited by mod. Please read our rules & guidelines: (5)Images containing handheld weapons of any kind (including, but not limited to, guns and knives) are not allowed, except in documentary pictures.

And I'm into reef tanks, here is a couple shots I took of a few of my fish...

I'm also into going to vegas, I collect 50's-60's Sinatra records and I like business. I started my business when I was 19 and I'll be 24 this month.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Cool thread :-! My other passions are my Cats and collecting Hot Wheels of the vintage variaety, these cars are the early versions from 1968 to 1975 with 68 to 71 being my favorite years. A very expensive hobby, more so than watch thing that I like to dabble in. Check em out:

Hey you asked :-d

Peace,
Preston

·
Registered
763 Posts
This is a drift car I'm building that will be about 500hp

My Favorite Supra (or is that a celica?) - I love those! Looks to be in great shape.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Good for you, Preston! I'm the neighborhood cat-lady (male), too. I'd like to trade cat-photos with you but I''have to take some first!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
C'mon Artec, take some pics and post em up won't you, I'd like to see your kitty's.
Peace,
Preston

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
04lund2025.. nice setup! My dad is a tournament bass fisherman.. we have a vacation home here in CA where he keeps his Ranger, the family goes fishing quite a bit.

BTW.. those watches look great! BATHYs right? Theyre starting to grow on me. :-!

:thanks we sure do enjoy the boat!!!!! |> We do not do tournaments just a lot of catch and release. Great bass boat Ranger's are!!!! |>

Yep....sure are Bathys "action" shots. |> |> |>

Stephen

·
Registered
475 Posts
I am a custom knife collector/ user, I like hand guns, and own a few. I am BIG into custom knives!!! I am also a nature photographer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I like sports in general, baseball in particular. I especially like to go to high school football and basketball games. Another interest is model railroading, although I haven't done much with it for awhile.

Ricky

·
Registered
475 Posts
I am also into my 4 cats and 1 dog.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts