WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
221 - 239 of 239 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,912 Posts
I’m aiming to not sell anything, and to add one watch. Nothing crazy, but something that adds something different to my collection.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would love this year to be the year I buy a vintage Omega Constellation Pie Pan 167.005.
Let’s see if I can stay focused on this and not buy another three different ones haha.
I’ll need to sell a few as well as too many of my watches don’t get any wrist time.
This is the wish:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
My plans for 2020 are to trim down my collection and treat myself to a OP 39 Rhodium grey for my 40th. Got 4 months to get saving.
Also really want a Panerai but that might have to wait.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Try to find a BP FF blue Bathyscaphe 43mm in person to try on.

·
Premium Member
6,537 Posts
I had planned to buy another special watch to pair up with my Speedy at the top of my collection. I even called up an AD today and asked for a quote and to my surprise, they didn't want to quote over the phone? How the hell am I supposed to know what I have to spend? They wanted me to call again when I wanted to order, and THEN they'd give me the price. Sorry, that's not going to work. Do you want to make a sale? Do you want me to gush over your awesome service to everyone online? Do you want my 5 grand? Apparently, you don't need me. Guess what, I don't need you.

So maybe I'll save the money and just get some cheap affordables here and there to keep things interesting.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I want a 30th birthday present...something a price bracket above my "most expensive watches" (Raymond Weil, Tissot, Epos). I am considering the Tag Autavia with the steel bezel or the Tudor Black Bay 41 with the red bezel. Both would be on leather strap.

Reactions: Dan GSR

·
Registered
388 Posts
To Stay with this number. 😉

1. Mido OceanStar Diver600 Calibre 80Si
2. Steinhart NavB-Uhr47 Bronze ETA 6497
3. Mido Multifort Titanium ETA 2836
4. Tissot PRS516 Powermatic 80
5. Calvin Klein Infinity ETA 2824
6. Universal Geneve Okeanos ETA 2892
7. Catena Classic SA100
8. Seiko Presage 4R36A
9. Winner Skeleton Seagull ST1
0. TW Steel CEO Goliath Ronda 515
1. Calvin Klein Achieve ETA G10.212
2. CYMA LeLocle Chrono Ronda 5040

·
Registered
11 Posts
Try to slim my collection and add a Sinn 556i, Omega Speedmater Professional, and Breitling Aerospace (preferably older mode)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have three out of six watches in regular rotation, so I’d like to try to reduce my collection to the three. I may try to replace one of the three with something new and complete different.

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
To not die of Covid19 while planning my next watch purchase.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
* Stay alive
* Build a fortress made of 3-ply toilet paper
* Complain about the global economy
* Cough on public transport just to see people's reactions
* Eat a thin-crust pizza with some mushrooms and olives

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
In regards to watches, I plan to wear and enjoy the ones I have. No more new purchases as I am already two over the planned number of purchases this year.

·
Registered
16,289 Posts
Looks like this year will be one of growth again, a vicious cycle but gawd it's fun . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
So far in 2020 I've resurrected a 20-year dormant interest in watches/horology and bought:
Glycine combat sub GL0088
Glycine Airman Base 22 Luminous Purist
San Martin Pilot bronze/blue dial
Orient Kamasu red dial
Seiko Flightmaster "baby" blue dial
Lorus RXD425L8
a bunch of straps and a winder

These were added to:
Invicta Pro Diver
Poljot Aviator Automatic (ETA 2824-2, 25 jewels)
fugly 44mm Sturhling

My goal is to find the brake pedal. ;)

221 - 239 of 239 Posts