WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
81 - 100 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Gonna be a must have for me too
Missed on the LE so patiently waiting for the regular production model
Wait, regular production? It's like a perfect looking watch. I know I said no purchases, but...

Reactions: Jeep99dad

·
Registered
286 Posts
2020 will be a year of exploration for me.

Well what i mean is that I am looking forward to buy a MarkII Rolex Explorer (wish wish)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,241 Posts
Wait, regular production? It's like a perfect looking watch. I know I said no purchases, but...
Yeah. They said they’ll make a reg production bronze pilot

Reactions: 41Mets

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
To purchase every watch in my Signature, less one that will be purchased by end of year, not sure which one yet :think:

We’ll see if I can make it Hap’n Cap’n :-!

·
Registered
Rolex 14270 Explorer
4,990 Posts
2020 will probably end unlike anything I might even imagine wristwatch wise. I’d like to think I’d sell 10 and buy 1. Should be interesting nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
A white dial hand wound new version of tissot heritage porto is highly likely and slightly less likely but desired is a blue non-wave dial bond smp are planned and hoped for in 2020

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
I think my 2020 plans are pretty straight-forward.

Grab either a Sub or a blue DJ41 (prefer Sub if available) and one other small piece.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have two watches that I am waiting for my Christmas time off to do some work on.

One is vintage Seiko 5 that I am doing a movement transplant, and putting on a new dial and got a signed crown to replace the old crown.

The other is an old Hamilton that is getting disassembly and cleaning.

I also want to build a new display case.

Looking forward to the tinkering.

As to new (to me), I am looking to get a nice blue hand stainless steel dress watch - not decided on the watch yet, and I want to get a Beijing Watch Factory watch. Also saving up for an Omega Speedmaster - undecided on model.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I consolidated a lot in 2019, although I did purchase the IWC pilot chrono with proceeds. In 2020 I’d like to buy a Stowa Marine 36 small seconds Arabic. My smaller watchbox will then be full.

There are a bunch of watches I like, but more than 4 in rotation are hard for me to enjoy. I’ve learned that the hard and expensive way!

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
I'm sizing down my collection.. and I don't mean downsizing. I wasn't bothered by the size of my watches - in fact I like big watches - but I'm already substituting bigger watches with slightly smaller ones. Sold a Casio ProTrek PRW-6600, likely to pick up a PRW-50. I'm on the fence about my MR-G, but it just feels huge after wearing some more moderate pieces (like the 41mm Hydroconquest or any G-Shock square). We'll see. I generally intend to spend less time and money on watches.

·
Premium Member
23,122 Posts
I would definitely like to add a Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39 in white to the collection, as it'll be a great everyday watch. Heck, I even already purchased an Easylink 5mm comfort extension link for it.

I'm also tempted by the Ophion Vélos 786 Blue Guilloche, which has a case made by Kari Voutilainen's case company and features the characteristic teardrop lugs,

Pre-order your 786 Vélos Blue Guilloche CNC requires a deposit of: ? OPHION

But, I'm waiting to see real life photos and videos of the watch, as it's hard to tell from the renders how the dial will interact with the light.

Aside from that, I will keep a look out for targets of opportunity like the Patek Philippe 5711 Nautilus in blue, Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15202ST, Rolex Daytona ceramic in white, and Rolex Pepsi GMT ceramic, but I'm not holding my breath for these.

I should probably trim my collection of some of the affordables as I'm running out of space in my watch boxes. In particular, I have a number of watches that are somewhat duplicative.

Reactions: drhr
81 - 100 of 239 Posts