WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Do you like it?

• I like it, the color stands out!

• I don't like it, grape is not for me

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Solid watch all around even if it’s not the most versatile dial color.

Reactions: 41Mets

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Red markers and 2 colors for the indices make it busier then it needs to be. I’m nit picking.
I was going to mention the indices being a bit odd as well, but already wrote it off for the red markers alone. Uniform indices with black markers I'd probably be OK with it, but those are two major things I can't overlook.

With hundreds of different watch styles available, nit picking is how we differentiate what we like from what we don't like.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'm curious how the Grape dial OP39 is perceived by the community.

View attachment 15952447
against my better judgement and everything I usually like…. This one actually appeals to me. Has a nice medicinal and “screw conventional design choices” feel to it…

Reactions: cykrops

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Prefer this one. This color mashup works better for me on this even though, ironically, I prefer the main color of the other more.

·
Registered
Pam 112, Pam 25F, Pam 220, Rolex DJ36, Omega SMP 300, Seiko Ninja Turtle, Seiko SKX007...
115 Posts
Grape dial plus red dot markers…a little tutti-fruity for my liking.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
They might have pulled it off without the red airport landing lights.
They similarly ruined a blue dial with light green dot markers.

Reactions: cykrops

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'll take it for free! Nice watch! 看八字时 (reading the runes), perhaps best for a 40+ male or female. Purple of this hue is associated with the female sexual frustration, so just be cognizant if you are dating or working on improving your marriage. Other than that, the stars align with this hue for an independent soul with transitory attachments.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts