WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello !
I'm looking for a big dive watch that is not too expensive (sum 300 $).

I have looked at the Seiko Sawtooth and Seiko Orange Monster.
Are there others that are similiar or bigger in size that I should considder ?

I would like a orange, yellow or other bright color for the dial.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I have this Seiko as well and it is a nice big size. I think the model # is SKA291P1, but I am not sure. I have had mine for 4 months or so and I have been pleased.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Sweet Watch Al, I have to agree. I had the white " BOSS " 200M on bracelet, it is heavier than the Monsters, and so comfortable, esp that left hand crown.You can't compare the 2 watches as their designs are different. The boss is Kinetic, and has a reserve of 6 months, while the Monster is auto. I could not beleive the size of the boss, it was awesome, and BTW is is more dressy at times than the monster due to the rounded edge top case, dial markers and the different style hands.Both have great lume.
BTW I found great deals on them both from Freddy at 21 jewels
very easy to orderfrom and quick.
email him
http://www.21jewels.com/productsdetail.asp?getproductid=1011&start=1&getbrand=1&getproducttype=1
Regards
Robert
I have this Seiko as well and it is a nice big size. I think the model # is SKA291P1, but I am not sure. I have had mine for 4 months or so and I have been pleased.

Good luck!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
For the Money I would get 2 or 3 of these for your stated amount,NOT with watchadoo bracelets though, Automatics 1000m 46mm 14.05 thick approx.

Vixa another large watch at 48mm ETA Automatic 2824, very attractive divers watch IMO,

M Pola solid as a rock 200m Quartz anadigi.

·
Registered
18 Posts
more details about the yellow german diver.. looks awesome!
Habeeb, a nice watch indeed,however it is not German. It is a Chinese made which may or may not be put together in Germany. That said, a decent watch for the price. Google the german name and you will get numerous results.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Please Help...

Second try: can anyone who reads this thread please help me identify the analog digital watch posted here by SHANE 1000 ? This is the watch on the bottom of the post. A name and model will be appreciated . Thank you.:thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts