WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
|>

There are several similar brands to Kettle here which do though. It's worth keeping an eye on the ingredients, especially the numbers. I know that the chemists have invented another MSG molecule which differs only slightly and not in a significant way (ie. still a excitotoxin) but which has a different number.
Ah heck, potato chips aren't that good for you anyway...:roll:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Bluegum, were you serious about those Orgonite devices? I just googled them last night.
You bet...

...I have a locally made organite (+ other important substances) water energiser that instantly changed the chemistry and nature of all the water in our house. Some friends bought the same one and noticed the same stark change for the better. Water became instantly 'wetter', softer and was much more shiny and even moved in a different way to normal tap water. Best $300 I ever spent.

I also use organite pendants to protect against the ever increasing EMF pollution as well as larger organite devices around the house to nullify appliance based and communications tower pollution.

I noticed their effects before even opening the parcel. I took one device to a friend's place without their knowledge and placed it out of site to see what, if any response would result. They had a similar strong reaction to its presence as I did. Beware of pretend organite devices though. Some are much more powerful than others.

You can PM me if you want my links. ;-)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Apparently my identification.

Flew to Tennessee this weekend, didn't realize that I had forgotten my wallet until I got to the airport.

Went thru an intensive screening just to prove who I am.:roll:

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Well, other than food and water, there is not much that I can't live without. I would prefer to not live without my wife at least not until we are much, much older. If it is what is in my pockets, I think I can live without most all of it. Though I like having my keys, my wallet, my pocket knife and my rock with me.:-!

·
Registered
78 Posts
My watch of course ... but the truth is that it is my 16 months old daughter that I cannot live without...and wife too;-)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
OK. The rock is a piece of black basalt. It fits perfectly in my hand as a 'worry stone'. It was worn into that shape by water over thousands of years.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I can definetly live without my wallet, i leave it at home or in the car 50% of the time anyways. Only thing else in my pockets is my phone, which i lost for two days and it was the most peaceful two days ever, so i can definetly live without that too. I feel naked without a watch on, so that stays. No keys either since i use the garage door code to get inside mi casa.

Im proud that i gave a (true) WIS answer. All i need is a fresh timepiece, and maybe a few bucks for a slurpee or beer. :roll:

But outside of my pockets i cant live without Nutella Hazelnut Spread, motorcycles, and most of all...
THE DETROIT RED WINGS !!!!!!!!!!

Take everything else away, just dont walk in front of the TV when im watching the wings play. :-!

they ARE the spirit of Detroit b-)

41 - 58 of 58 Posts