WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What Colour on the Hour and Minute hand do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,171 Posts
I voted black but that any blue used should be medium blue so it'll pop against black areas of the watch like the SDR bezel.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I vote this (when it becomes an option) - or perhaps a slightly more burnt orange than this, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I voted blue but partially because I didn't read all the polls first so I didn't realize that there was a seperate poll for the second hand. I would be OK with blue or black and would actually probably prefer black for the hour and minutes hand.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I vote this (when it becomes an option) - or perhaps a slightly more burnt orange than this, but you get the idea.
I agree, orange should be an option. So should white. The current choices of blue, black and red are almost exclusive on the predication that we use a white dial. Those who choose a blue dial are very limited by these three as blue/blue is silly, blue/black not a great combo and blue/red too star spangled banner.

Actually to be honest I think since hand color is so dependent on dial color IMHO it may be wise to drop this poll altogether until a dial is chosen first and then afterward choose hands based on this chosen dial.

Otherwise you may have some folks who voted for dial A and others who voted for dial B both voting for hand color A because it equally matches both dials A and B nicely...but in the end dial C may be chosen which looks awful with hand color A.

yeah...I know that sounds like a math problem...sorry:-d

·
Registered
149 Posts
Actually to be honest I think since hand color is so dependent on dial color IMHO it may be wise to drop this poll altogether until a dial is chosen first and then afterward choose hands based on this chosen dial.

Otherwise you may have some folks who voted for dial A and others who voted for dial B both voting for hand color A because it equally matches both dials A and B nicely...but in the end dial C may be chosen which looks awful with hand color A.

yeah...I know that sounds like a math problem...sorry:-d
Totally agree. Maybe just combine the color of the hands/color of the dial/color of the indices polls into one since they are so interdependent.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.