WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wearing this with the rubber strap that came with it for the last two months because i'm not sure what colour leather strap to get for it. So i'm asking for your help with some suggestions. Thanks all.

·
Registered
28,581 Posts
A black croc, matte finish no stitching would be nice, but you might also look at some brown ones as well. Rose gold is tougher to match than gold or SS, IMHO.

The rubber strap is curved lugs from the picture, so you will have some space between the case and lugs unless you find a curved end leather strap, if that is important to you.

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
Brown alligator with some red stitching would be nice to compliment the hands.

Reactions: kf3506

·
Banned
4,491 Posts
A reddish brown would look good with the rose gold and black dial. Search under 'cognac' and 'chestnut'. I prefer a white/ivory contrast stitch for sport watches with white on the dial as this one has.

It would look something like this...

red brown gator.jpg
(credit: Sacramento Fred on TZ)

...but even better with rose gold.

Matching rear view mirror is optional.

Di-Modell makes a carbon-look waterproof leather in black with white stitch that might look good with that dial. The liner (back side) is perforated and very comfortable (my favorite summer strap).

Available from forum sponsor Freda Watch Straps (click on ad in banner at top of page)...

dimodell carbonio.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts