WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pictures were not better than this in the auction. I remains to be seen if its a fake or not, the description stated that it was a special edition G-Shock. I´ll get back to you when I receive the watch. Anyway, just paid less than 20Euros for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I hope its an I.C.E.R.C. I´ll post some pics when I get the watch. By the way Sjors, are you a RÖYKSOPP fan? (Your Avatar) The "Poor Leno" video is really something special.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
It's got two whales in the EL. Must be an ICERC. Have you got the G-Shock Bible? There's a picture of the watch in there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, unfortunately not. I made a Google search on DW-8600KJ-8T, and found quite a lot of pics. Also found it on Sjors site. The pictures are so bad that I have from the auction that I really can´t be sure what it is until I have the watch in my hand.
chers.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
By the way Sjors, are you a RÖYKSOPP fan? (Your Avatar) The "Poor Leno" video is really something special.
I like a lot of music, but I also love it when videoclips are real pieces of art. In fact I love short movies. "Poor Leno" is a great animation. "Eple" by the way is also fantastic.

some nice video - music combinations (probably all available on youTube):

Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
U.N.K.L.E. - Rabit in my headlights
Badly Drawn Boy - Disillusion
Daft Punk - Da Funk (and actually almost all video's)
Ettiene de Crecy - Scratched
Ettiene de Crecy - Am I wrong
Ettiene de Crecy - Tempovision
Mr Oizo - Analogue Worms Attack
Laurent Garnier - The Sound of the Big Babou
Trentemøller - Moan (vocal remix)

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts