WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What did the Beatles wear?

8K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  BostonWatcher 
#1 ·
I know John wore apparently a gold Patek Triple Calender, Paul wears a Patek Nautilus and so does Ringo, and I don't recall seeing George with a watch on, but the Pateks were all later in their careers, I've seen a few pics of John and the others wearing various watches earlier in their careers. Does anyone know what they were or can anyone identify them?
View attachment 1332907 Chin Forehead White-collar worker Black hair

See less See more
#7 ·
Or whatever they are paid to wear.

Reactions: pr1uk
#4 ·
I know John wore apparently a gold Patek Triple Calender, Paul wears a Patek Nautilus and so does Ringo, and I don't recall seeing George with a watch on, but the Pateks were all later in their careers, I've seen a few pics of John and the others wearing various watches earlier in their careers. Does anyone know what they were or can anyone identify them?
View attachment 1332907 View attachment 1332913
I have a hard time seeing George wearing anything too ostentatious. He had a pretty laid back personality.

#5 ·
I was thinking the same, he didn't seem like a very expensive watch guy, still would be interesting to know what he's wearing cheap or expensive. I never saw him wearing a watch but if anyone has any pics of him wearing a watch I'd love to see them.

#6 · (Edited)
Black-and-white Hand Monochrome Finger Photography

Photograph Photography Black-and-white

Guitar Musician String instrument Guitarist String instrument

George is wearing watches in these photos. Exactly what model, is anyone's guess.

Eyewear Sunglasses Hair Cool Glasses

John had a Patek Philippe 2499

Reactions: nuovorecord
#13 ·
When on tour with Sir Paul, I haven't seen him wear any watch. I'm the guy on the right in the blue shirt and khakis.

View attachment 1333247 [/QUOTE
Wait….what!!!? That's so awesome! I've been a fan of Paul since I was in my… well, single digits! What did you do that let you tour with him?

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.