WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

701 - 720 of 768 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Comrades, I got depressed. I was looking around on ebay, I stumbled upon two big dealers, opened up every watch I liked in a new tab... This is what it came down to:

And that is just for one dealer!

I am never gonna have all the watches I like :cry:

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I liked the TV reissue so much that I figured why not the MIR too. 20% discount. The upcoming Sadko? We'll see.

View attachment 15486166 View attachment 15486167
Weird, customs sent it back to Slava. They don’t know why. They said when they get it they will try either DHL or EMS instead of UPS. Oh well at least I know it won’t be months before I receive it like it was not too long ago.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Already arrived and ticking away! Unfortunately it will probably be relegated to duty as a garage clock. The wife will most certainly declare me crazy if I attempt to hang it in the house.

Do the stamped markings on the edge, viewed with the cover open, give info about the year manufactured? The layout of my markings are not quite the same as some others I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
995 Posts
This bezel from meranom is amazing:

I don't know what they use, but the lume is pretty good - but you're gonna have to trust me on this one, cause my stupid phone stubbornly didn't want to take a picture in the dark when the bezel was in focus, and I was too lazy to get my digital camera:

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Saw this today on meranom and had to buy it...immediately. New SE model, blue icebreaker.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

·
Registered
381 Posts
Saw this today on meranom and had to buy it...immediately. New SE model, blue icebreaker.

Came here with the same intent and see you already picked one. 1 Green icebreaker is on its way to me :).

Screenshot from 2020-10-10 22-14-10.png

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I like the Icebreaker! I think I like the orange dial the most. Cool indices, new caseback design, border around the date are very nice. Anti-magnetic too?
So I assume it has that extra metal piece covering the movement? Always wondered how much more protections the antimagnetic Vostoks are compared to the usual.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I like the Icebreaker! I think I like the orange dial the most. Cool indices, new caseback design, border around the date are very nice. Anti-magnetic too?
So I assume it has that extra metal piece covering the movement? Always wondered how much more protections the antimagnetic Vostoks are compared to the usual.
the orange is gone, man, the orange is gone nevermind, I'm dumb

·
Registered
995 Posts
I bought the green one, then I changed my mind and I wrote an email to meranom to change the order to the orange one - then I remembered that I already have an orange Neptune and I have bought an orange dial with hands and all for a mod/build from Favinov (plus I have my red Komandirskie modded with the very same bezel, so it's kinda close to orange) - so I changed my mind again, and I wrote them again to appologize and leave the order as is, i.e. to send me the green one. So I'll either get the green one or the orange one, I'm not sure now.

It's very possible that, given they're not sold out indefinitely, I'll buy both versions eventually, like I did with the orange and teal Neptune.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I bought the green one, then I changed my mind and I wrote an email to meranom to change the order to the orange one - then I remembered that I already have an orange Neptune and I have bought an orange dial with hands and all for a mod/build from Favinov (plus I have my red Komandirskie modded with the very same bezel, so it's kinda close to orange) - so I changed my mind again, and I wrote them again to appologize and leave the order as is, i.e. to send me the green one. So I'll either get the green one or the orange one, I'm not sure now.

It's very possible that, given they're not sold out indefinitely, I'll buy both versions eventually, like I did with the orange and teal Neptune.
:))))) You made my day better :))))

701 - 720 of 768 Posts