WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

721 - 740 of 768 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Already arrived and ticking away! Unfortunately it will probably be relegated to duty as a garage clock. The wife will most certainly declare me crazy if I attempt to hang it in the house.

Do the stamped markings on the edge, viewed with the cover open, give info about the year manufactured? The layout of my markings are not quite the same as some others I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the very reason mine is hung up at the office and not at home...

Yes, one of the sets up numbers (on mine it's at the 1 o'clock position says 95-2 meaning second quarter of 1995). I do not know what the other markings mean though. Mine has a 6878 at the 5 and a 14 at the 8 ?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
This 21 case Komandirskie arrived in the mailbox today.... I really like the dial colors. Unused in original box for $35 from a USA seller too. This one and the submarine 81 case Komandirskie that arrived yesterday both from the same seller

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I have a Slava tank and a big zero in the mail. The wait has begun!
In the meantime I resisted the Meranom orange SE when it appeared in stock again, but might go for another color--or three...

·
Registered
795 Posts
I picked up a Raketa Atom in good condition yesterday. I've been on the look out for one of these for a while and this one finally seemed to tick all my boxes!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
One of the most beautiful and very difficult to find in a good condition (the varnish ages very badly) soviet watches !

Found this sunburst Vympel on a very good condition (scratches on the crystal, not on the dial).
I wonder about it. The other Vympels with a sunburst dial that i found have a solid gold case and a slightly different design. Dashiell had one similar to this one, but according to his website, he seems to have sold it. Meaning he doesn't consider it as legit ?!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Couldn't resist bidding for this one a few days ago, it arrived today, it's almost as new. I didn't wanna bid too much given how many watches I've bought lately- luckily for me, the others wanted even less, so all in all pretty good deal.

Has anyone figured out why is the date always pushed to the left on the 3133s? Anyway, I'll try to make better photos sometime later.

·
Registered
104 Posts
gonna sell any of them ?
I’m sure I will. I’ll be testing all of them with new batteries and even then I wouldn’t be surprised if the gears are sticky. Currently in the middle of a demanding work schedule so that’s on hold for the next couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

721 - 740 of 768 Posts